sábado, 5 de marzo de 2011

EffyxFreddy

Effy, what's this?
You found my stash of porn!
Effy ...
To make it easier.
Okay. What the hell have you got to act like that?
Easier to accept.
Accept?
The end
The end. And what end could be screwed?
Mine ... Freddie.





Freddie, Effy no sale del baño.


The night before you dumped me, you told me that you loved me.
I know.
So look me in the eye, and tell me that you don't love me now.
(Effy can't do it, so Freddie kisses her)
Don't do that! I went crazy when I was with you. I can't let that happen again. Love's not supposed to do that. You made me go mad.
You're making me mad now, Effy. And that's exactly what love's supposed to do.








And I can't fight with them... I used to be able when I was strong but... You've made me weak. ♥